Saturday, April 25, 2009

First stroll :)


Last night we took our first stroll ever :) It was such a beautiful evening. Plus sixteen degrees, sunny, no wind. The perfect weather... I snapped a few photos of course. I am loving this Winnie the Poo travel system! It's like a cozy little bed on wheels. I've been rolling her around the house in it too lol... she loves it.

Oh, and I have a prayer request for you... there is a woman named Lisa who I recently met, and she found out about 5 weeks ago that her baby is special like Faith. It's a scary and emotional time when you're pregnant with a baby who doctors say has "no chance" of surviving (even though we know that's not true!), so please send up your prayers for her and her baby as you have for me and Faith. She doesn't know if she's having a boy or a girl yet, but I'm sure she will be finding that out soon. I know I should be posting more prayer requests here... other people coming to my mind right now are Holly (the mother of baby Carleigh) and little baby Benjamin, who is on his way. If you could keep those people in prayer that would be great!

And as always, thank you for your continuous prayers for Faith and I :)